The DuckDuckHack docs are designed to help everyone wanting to contribute, from complete beginners to those with years of experience. However, they can always be improved with extra information or to answer new questions from the community.
What Can I Do?
- Documentation updates
- Monitor IA development for contributor confusion
- Make it easier for developers to create and improve Instant Answers.
- File an issue for improving or fixing the documentation based on your own coding experience.
- File an issue for improving or fixing the documentation based on a problem a contributor has had:
- Join the DuckDuckHack Slack team (invites here).
- In the #ask-anything channel, look at questions contributors have asked.
- If necessary, add clarification to (or remove confusion from) the DuckDuckHack documentation.
- Check out discussions in the forum to see whether people are confused because of information missing in the documentation.