With new Instant Answers are being worked on all the team, it's important to make sure code quality is high and that developers are not struggling. Anyone with coding experience can do this by both supporting other coders in the forum, as well as reviewing and leaving comments on code that has been submitted on GitHub.
What Can I Do?
- Instant Answer reviews
- Technical help for contributors
- To help contributors to maintain the quality of Instant Answers in the Programming Mission.
- To foster a sense of team spirit within the community.
- Review and comment on Instant Answer pull requests:
- Choose one of our Programming Mission languages.
- Look at the Overview discussion to see what's being worked on.
- Offer help in the tasks discussions or comment on linked pull requests directly.
- Help contributors who have technical problems:
- Join our Slack team (invites here).
- Check the #ask-anything channel for questions from contributors.
- Use your experience or the DuckDuckHack documentation to help with their problems.